International Strategy at HEQAC
HEQAC has the following international strategy:
Strategic Plan D – January 2023
Goal 4 -Quality and accreditation services.
- Provide accreditation services for HEIs.
- Provide programmatic accreditation for higher education programs
- Provide institutional accreditation for higher education institutions.
- Support the development of and recognize the first steps into leadership.
- Provide certification services for post-secondary education programs.
- Increase the amount of advanced educational content.
Strategic Plan E – June 2023
Goal 5 – Be open to the world
- Help our members to apply quality policies.
- Increase participation in the Annual Meetings.
- Increase the use of technology tools in quality assurance.
- Increase the quality of the HEQAC publications.
- Provide scholarships for candidates who show great interest in quality assurance and quality control.
- Provide financial aid for candidates who plan to promote quality at their institutions.
- Expand the HEQAC membership.