Standards, Procedures & Guidelines at HEQAC
HEQAG turn to standards for guidelines, definitions, and procedures that help them achieve objectives such as:
- Satisfying their customers’ quality requirements.
- Ensuring their products and services are safe
Complying with regulations.
- Meeting environmental objectives.
- Protecting products against climatic or other adverse conditions.
- Ensuring that internal processes are defined and controlled.
- The use of quality standards is voluntary but may be expected by certain groups of stakeholders. Additionally, some organizations or government agencies may require suppliers and partners to use a specific standard as a condition of doing their educational business.